Clara // Research and Reading



Philosophical Anthropology

Recently, in order to get deeper into the subject of my work I decided to read more about philosophical anthropology. The connections I had made between enzyme functions and emotions was a great example of the relationship between biological activity (body functions) and psychological events (emotions), which is an important part of this branch of knowledge. 


To enrich my research I also started reading 'The Strange Order of Things: Life, Feeling, and the Masking of Cultures', which is written by Antonio Damasio a Portuguese contemporary neuroscientist and psychologist. So far I find that this book is very enriching to the understanding of my practice in general but also in terms of refining the concepts that I have already explored in my previous works and the one I'm currently creating. 


Notes:









 





















Popular Posts