EVELYN//RESEARCH-HITO STEYERL: 'BEING INVISIBLE CAN BE DEADLY'

Another artist work might be inspirative, Hito Steyerl – 'Being Invisible Can Be Deadly' | TateShots. I like interactive art, therefore, I found Styuerl's documentary video art is very interesting to look at. My previous research was Simons and Chabris's science experiment (1999), 'The invisible Gorilla' is a selective attention test. Actually, I think they share common that the texts and instructions in two videos and the artist and scientists think and look at things from different perspectives. I would like to use these ideas in my work, to make it experimental and interactive.


Reference:

TATE (2016) Hito Steyerl – 'Being Invisible Can Be Deadly' | TateShots. [Online video] Available from: Hito Steyerl – 'Being Invisible Can Be Deadly' | TateShots. [Accessed by 30/01/2022]

Popular Posts