Lisa Moro//tension, colour, microscopic, telescopic.


As I am starting to edit my work into a final piece I am considering many themes which have come up through my research and experimentation. There aw Idas about scale, the distant footage vs the microscopic image, and the parallels between single cells and people walking in open space. Also the inside and outside of the body. I am reminded o this video  - The Cosmic Eye which gives a sense that we may be inside something bigger or have something bigger inside us. 





I have also been thinking about how to create tension - the expectant tension of war or pregnancy - which with pregnancy also creates surface tension and the prospect of using through then crossing a membrane. 

I have looked again at some of the footage I have been researching and found that use of the colour blue gives an idea on clinical reliability so am looking at ways to use colour in the work.

below is a screenshot of my work today. 


 


Popular Posts